Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nicholas Kristof Columns



Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn have just released the book Half The Sky which is about international women's health, women in development and gender equality. If you are interested in these issues you should definitely check it out, I would like to post a blog post about the book once I finish it.

For now I am going to post a link to Nicholas Kristof's New York Times column which is offers a weekly story relating to global health and particularly women's issues.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2009 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Nicholas Kristof is brilliant! I am dying to read his book and will pick it up soon. Until then, I look forward to reading NK NY Times column. ;0)

Thanks so much for this incredible post, Vanessa!

~Misty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home